[webmap-discuss] OGC and google style tiling

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 06:26:02 EDT 2006

Paul,
I'm currently allowing a Google Map layer to be included as one of the
layers rendered by Mapbuilder.

So if you have a standard URL used to call a tiled map server, then we
can create a Mapbuilder Layer which accesses the URL (we'd probably base
our code on your existing ka-maps code).

I'd expect that we would use the Mapbuilder pan/zoom type tools and
buttons rather than the ka-map tools.

Is that what you were thinking about?

Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net