[webmap-discuss] OGC and google style tiling

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 12 07:17:14 EDT 2006

What would be really nice would be to have a MapBuilder widget for ka-
Map ;)  Mike Adair has mentioned that this is both possible and quite
easy to do.  Not being very familiar with MapBuilder, I can't comment
on that.  But if it were possible to do, ka-Map would provide you a
tiled interface and you could use your existing map file to do it
without breaking ogc compatibility.

Cheers

Paul