sandclock

Christoph Ratke ratke at geoinformationsdienst.de
Wed Apr 5 09:49:36 EDT 2006

Hi List,

I have running a mapbender-2.2.2. All in all it is working fine but I
have some smaller problems I cannot solve alone.

One thing is that the sandclock (javascripts/mod_sandclock2.php) tool is
not working correctly. It is displaying the load progress correctly
with  the exception of one raster layer which usually needs some seconds
to be loaded completely (sometimes even more than ten seconds). It is a
layer with a certain maxscale. I played around with minWait and maxWait
but that did not solve the problem.

I could not find something wrong in the code. The behaviour was the same
in  Firefox, IE, Opera, Konqueror on both Suse and win2k.

Did anybody had a problem like this?
Thanks in  advance,

Christoph Ratke
GeoInformationsDienst GmbH