Contributor Agreement

Arnulf Christl (CCGIS) arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sun Apr 9 14:08:55 EDT 2006

Hi current (and potential futurre) contributors,
could you please make a final review of this document and send an email
with a short comment (shortest version is "+1" but we are happy to get
more.)
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Contributor_Agreement

Astrid, Bjoern, Christoph, Dietmar, Till and Uli, could you please make
sure that you are on the incubator list. Just send an email to
incubator-subscribe at incubator.osgeo.org and confirm when asked by sending
a reply without changing addressor content.

Find the agenda for the Monday meeting here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/IncCom_Meeting4

If you have immediate questions you can get me on the phone monday morning
only.

Best regards,

--
Arnulf Christl