[Mapbender-dev] sandclock

Christoph Ratke ratke at geoinformationsdienst.de
Wed Apr 19 02:44:39 EDT 2006

Hi Arnulf,
no not yet. Maybe I should better repost this to the users-list?

The last one or two weeks I was as busy as you so I did not care that
time. What I still did was having a look at the sandclock module of
iGeoPortal. It looked slightly different. Once I got time
I gonna retry to modify the sandclock module.

Experiences are still appreciated however.
Thanks for your answer,
Christoph