[Mapbender-dev] sandclock

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sun Apr 23 14:00:16 EDT 2006

On Wed, April 19, 2006 08:44, Christoph Ratke wrote:
> Hi Arnulf,
> no not yet. Maybe I should better repost this to the users-list?
>
> The last one or two weeks I was as busy as you so I did not care that
> time. What I still did was having a look at the sandclock module of
> iGeoPortal. It looked slightly different. Once I got time
> I gonna retry to modify the sandclock module.
>
> Experiences are still appreciated however.
> Thanks for your answer,
> Christoph

Hi,
I don't know whether I understand you right. Are you talking about the
"status sandclock" inside Mapbender?

Another long standing issue is that FF never stops showing the "loading
page" turning wheel, even after all WMS have been loaded correctly.
Somehow the last request is not completed or FF does not recognize that it
is completed. I have seen this behaviour with other somewhat complexer
PHP applications. Anybody any idea?

> Arnulf Christl schrieb:
>> Christoph Ratke wrote:
>>> Hi List,
>>>
>>> I have running a mapbender-2.2.2. All in all it is working fine but I
>>> have some smaller problems I cannot solve alone.
>>>
>>> One thing is that the sandclock (javascripts/mod_sandclock2.php) tool
>>> is not working correctly. It is displaying the load progress
>>> correctly with  the exception of one raster layer which usually needs
>>> some seconds to be loaded completely (sometimes even more than ten
>>> seconds). It is a layer with a certain maxscale. I played around with
>>> minWait and maxWait but that did not solve the problem.
>>>
>>> I could not find something wrong in the code. The behaviour was the
>>> same in  Firefox, IE, Opera, Konqueror on both Suse and win2k.
>>>
>>> Did anybody had a problem like this?
>>> Thanks in  advance,
>>> Christoph
>>

>> Hi,
>> did you get any answers to this one yet?
>>
>> Regards, Arnulf.

> --
> Christoph Ratke
> GeoInformationsDienst GmbH