Restructuring Wiki references to code modules

Leonhard Dietze dietze at geoinform.fh-mainz.de
Mon Apr 24 10:05:57 EDT 2006

Hi.

 > http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/DeleteGUI

Wow, that looks quite good (deleteGui) - but as
you said it is more for technical users. As I am
not sure what the technical background of the
mapbender-users is I suggest to change the order
of your proposed structure: First the description
in german/english and then followed by the more
technical parts.
This also helps when I am searching for the right
module: You see a short description or at least
the beginning of it right when you search for
something and not the "Files"/"SQL" etc.

This would e.g. mean:
- English
- .. Details/Notices
- German