Account

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Jun 30 08:31:58 EDT 2006

Bjoern Appel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have an account for the Mapbender-Wiki. If possible, I
> would like to have the username "Warden".
>
> Thanks,
>
> Björn

Hi Björn,
thanx for your interest. Sorry to have to bother you with two issues
prior to creating an account:

1. Could you please specify what your interest in hacking the Wiki is?
Just drop a few lines please - this is our very low threshold quality
assurance proceeding prior to letting people get active. (Sysops can
obviously block users later if they break things but we try to avoid
this a priori.)

2. Our current policy is to add accounts with people's real names as
this is not an anonymous/fun Wiki but the official documentation and
development planning platform for the Mapbender software.

I think it would not be a problem to add you with the name "Warden" if
you so wish, I'll just propose this as a motion to the PSC (you'll get a
CC of the request).

Best regards,
Arnulf.