Account

Bjoern Appel bjoern.appel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 11:12:05 EDT 2006

Hi Arnulf,

On 6/30/06, Arnulf Christl <arnulf.christl at ccgis.de> wrote:

> 1. Could you please specify what your interest in hacking the Wiki is?

Not very much. Just wanted to add a bit more Information about
[[PgDijkstra]]. I
thought this is a Wiki and I could quickly add some information;
didn't want to cause too much overhead on the administrator-side for
getting an account.

> 2. Our current policy is to add accounts with people's real names as
> this is not an anonymous/fun Wiki but the official documentation and
> development planning platform for the Mapbender software.

"Warden" is my alias on all the Wikipedias, so I had that in mind. But
I have no problem with publishing my name. If this is your policy, I
would be happy to get "Bjoern Appel" as I have now seen as usernames
for all edits in your wiki.

Björn