[Mapbender-dev] loadwmc needs addWMS!?

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Tue May 23 04:25:18 EDT 2006

Hi Christoph,

thanks, that looks good. To update accordingly, i would have to use this
module in the requires gui element field, e.g. of the loadwmc module?

Michael

Michael Schulz                            mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res  Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH

In den Weihermatten 66              Tel +49 (0)761 556959-5
79108 Freiburg                      Fax +49 (0)761 556959-6

                www.webgis.de / www.zopecms.de