New Mapbender_setup Version

Samson, Marko Marko.Samson at wald-und-holz.nrw.de
Tue May 30 07:47:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

- thank you for the idea of adding the script into the next version!

- did some stylish work. So the Setupchecker has Mapbender-style now. Hope you like it?!

- separated the different 'subjects' into own tables

- also copied The GNU GPL into the header.

- link to the corresponding Wiki page? Is the link to http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Installation_en , I added into the header, the right one? Or will I have to write an extra page for this? I don' t think so!? If it's not enough, I need an account for your wiki.

- I installed the SVN plugin. But I still have the same probs as with CVS, because of the blocked ports. So I'll try it at home (What is the url to the SVN Repository..?).
- Is the SVN tag just something like "# $Id$"? I think it has to be added by a function of the SVN plugin to get an own ID, which needs writing rights for the SVN repository, am I right? Perhaps someone of CCGIS can add it into the SVN, cause I don`t have an account, yet.)

- something else #TODO?

- I didn't rename the mb_setupchecker into mapbender_setup yet, so everyone can test it without overwriting the orig. mapbender_setup.

CU,
Marko

Marko Samson
Landesbetrieb Wald und Holz