[SAC] Mapbender test platform

Auke Jilderda auke at collab.net
Tue Nov 7 06:39:30 EST 2006

Arnulf,

a possible solution for this could be CollabNet Unified Build,
Integrate, and Test (CUBIT) environment.  This essentially is the
ability to define virtual servers that can be installed and re-installed
with pre-defined images (provided by the project owner).  The virtual
servers are connected to the SVN server by a gigabit network.

I can arrange a demonstration of this environment?

Auke