GUI Digitizing tests

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Thu Nov 9 13:24:38 EST 2006

Hi Christoph,
there are some inconsistencies in the digitizing gui, I have added them to the discussion page.
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Talk:Digitizing

Seems like no one else had any issues with it, we have it out there now for several months and some seem to be using it productively already.

So we should consider move this feature to stable. To do this we need work over the documentation which is a little spread out between more technical issues and a user doc. We need both but esp. the user doc version needs an update badly...

Best regards,
Arnulf.