[Mapbender-dev] what about the new version Mapbender 2.4.1

Melchior Moos melchior.moos at ccgis.de
Fri Nov 24 06:06:21 EST 2006

Hi all,
I've created a patch for mod_dragMapSize.php which enables dragging over
other iframes and cancels resizing when the new size would be negative.
I think this is also something that could be integrated in the new version.
Another patch I created enables approximated measuring for epsg 4326
with mod_measure.php. I don't know if this is interesting because there
is an other module which does it.
What about integrating the mod_mapcheck module from geoportal? It shows
an alert if there occures an error while loading a wms image file.

regards,
Melchior