Maintainter for Installation docs and help

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Oct 30 10:32:42 EST 2006

Hi All,
there have been several requests regarding the installation of Mapbender. We have cool new tools like mapbender_setup
http://wms1.ccgis.de/mapbender_dev/tools/mapbender_setup.php
that still need to be documented and linked from the Installation page and there is an extensive summary of the conf file (but only in DE):
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Mapbender.conf

We need someone to sort this out and keep the information up to date in DE and EN by the next release and thereafter.

Anybody volunteer? I promise that I do all the translation work but someone please take the lead and organize *what* has to be done.

Best Regards,
Arnulf.