[Fwd: [Incubator] Project Sponsorship]

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Oct 31 08:56:11 EST 2006

Hi,
it is now possible for OSGeo projects to tunnel funding through the project sponsorship program. I have one first request here already regarding creation of training material in German language. Hopefully we can use this sponsorship to run through the whole process and show that it actually works.

If you have requests for implementation that you cannot or do not want to do yourself you can give customers the advice that they can fund their project specific implementation through this mechanism. Find the details in the Wiki link below.

Best regards,
Arnulf.