[Mapbender-dev] SLD branch error msg

Joscha Laubach laubach at iai.uni-bonn.de
Tue Dec 18 07:23:28 EST 2007

Hi dev list,

yesterday I installed Mapbender from the SLD branch for testing reasons.
After logging in and choosing one of the GUIs I always get the error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in
L:\Program Files\mapbender_sld\http\frames\index.php on line 22

The mentioned line

mb_internal_encoding("UTF-8");

doesn't exist in my current Mapbender 2.4.3 installation.

Does this work at your installations? Or is it a known error? There was
some merging done in this branch lately.

Regards, Joscha