[Mapbender-dev] JS exceptions

Marc Jansen jansen.marc at gmx.de
Tue Jan 9 06:47:30 EST 2007

Hi list,

this is IMHO a good approach!

However: How about having a callback function when the AJAX-request has
completed? One might want to react on the logging of the error.  Most
frameworks for AJAX-stuff provide this functionality. Is this worth a
consideration? BTW: What does the function return right now? According
to your snippet nothing? What about a boolean - this could then be used
to determine further script logic, and might as well replace the
callback-function-thing.

-- Marc