[Mapbender-dev] JS exceptions

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at ccgis.de
Tue Jan 9 08:01:17 EST 2007

Hello again,

thanks for your input Marc.

Returning a boolean sounds like a sensible thing to do. At the moment
the php-class doesn't return a value either, so I will go and edit it as
well.

I believe you, Marc, are quite experienced in Ajax, so I will ask
rightaway: What is the best way to return the value? I would send http
headers in mb_js_exception.php and just echo 'true' or 'false'. Is this
the way it is done? Or do I have to build an XML?

Christoph