[Mapbender-dev] guidelines for code, commits and release

Marc Jansen jansen.marc at gmx.de
Fri Jan 19 11:28:44 EST 2007

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) schrieb:
> Hi marc,
>
> thanks for your quick answer.
>
> Marc Jansen schrieb:
>>
>>> http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Commit_guidelines
>>>

>> I really would like to have a short lesson on using SVN. Maybe
>> someone from the Wheregroup might teach me some important stuff from
>> face to face?
> Good idea. I think we should do this svn lession und figure out a good
> documentation in the wiki.

That's cool... I'll just visit your office next week. Thanks in advance.

> One page already exists: http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/SVN
>
> We developer in Bonn (Christoph, Uli, Arnulf, Astrid) use eclipse as a
> developement tool.
>
> And Marc - you are programming for Mapbender quite a lot. Do you want
> to join the developer team? Or isn't it interesting for you?

Sure it's interesting! I was just waiting to be asked... :-)

I really would love to join the developer team... but cannot (even
implicitly) guarantee to have lots of time for development, at least not
until february, 28th.

Have a nice weekend,

-- Marc