Marc Jansen as new Mapbender developer (was: Re: [Mapbender-dev] guidelines for code, commits and release)

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sat Jan 20 09:01:00 EST 2007

Marc Jansen wrote:
> Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) schrieb:
>> Hi marc,
[...]
>> And Marc - you are programming for Mapbender quite a lot. Do you want
>> to join the developer team? Or isn't it interesting for you?
>>
> Sure it's interesting! I was just waiting to be asked... :-)
>
> I really would love to join the developer team... but cannot (even
> implicitly) guarantee to have lots of time for development, at least not
> until february, 28th.
>
> Have a nice weekend,
>
> -- Marc

Hi,
I move to add Marc Jansen to the Mapbender developer team and grant him SVN write access.

I know Marc personally for quite some time and believe that he would be a great addition to our team. He is regular poster on our dev and user lists has already contributed code "over the fence".

If someone seconds this motion I would like to proceed to vote him into our team.

Best regards,
Arnulf.