[Mapbender-dev] Test of RC1 / some thoughts

Melchior Moos nimix at gmx.net
Mon Jan 29 15:23:12 EST 2007

Hi Marko,
thanks for reporting the problems, I have made a svn commitment that
corrects the points you mentioned:

> 3. The treefolder2 modul
> Really a very nice improvement of the MB. But 2 questions or ideas:
>     -what is the element_var "menu". In the mod_treefolder2.php script, menu is set to: menu="wms_up,wms_down,remove,layer_up,layer_down,metainfo,zoom,hide";.  So it seems to be the menu for the wms-layers. But is it possible to configure it with an element_var entry? I tried to configure it by deleting the two last options "zoom,hide" directly at the script, but the effect was, that I just had the moveup and movedown option anymore. Is there a solution, how to configure it right?

I removed the line, now the element var should work as described in the
mapbender wiki:
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Menu

>     - isn't it possible to leave the wms-layer-tree open, after moving a layer of a wms up or down? That would improve this already very nice module!

Now the layer you moved yould be selected and the original tree state
should be restored.

best regards,
Melchior