[Mapbender-dev] PKs for all tables?

Uli Rothstein (WhereGroup) uli.rothstein at wheregroup.com
Wed Jan 31 02:22:48 EST 2007

Hi Marko,

Samson, Marko schrieb:
> [...]

You're right. But we have some more GeoDataExplorer, for example the
configurable one... Howerver, if we don't need to publish layer twice, we should
have a unique fkey_wms_id - fkey_layer_id combination.

> But there are several tables without pks. I think, for a stable datastructure it is advantageous to have pks at every table.

That's definitively true. Is someone able to list the missing pks and to create
the corresponding sql-statements, if all dev-members agree?

Thanks for your hints Marko and best regards
Uli

---------------------------------
        Ulrich Rothstein
    WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG