[Mapbender-dev] PKs for all tables?

Samson, Marko Marko.Samson at wald-und-holz.nrw.de
Tue Jan 30 05:51:50 EST 2007

But this now can be managed very easy with the new treefolder to move the different layers up or down to handle that problem(additional to the wms_preferences modul). Or have I misunderstood what you meant?

But there are several tables without pks. I think, for a stable datastructure it is advantageous to have pks at every table.