AW: [Mapbender-dev] RE: [Mapbender-users] error on uploadingcapabilities

Samson, Marko Marko.Samson at wald-und-holz.nrw.de
Thu Mar 15 08:44:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

it seems to be a problem with the primary keys. Perhaps the WMS deleting process did not delete all appendant entries from your old WMS? So you have some scrap in your database perhaps?
The error mesage tells you, that this 'new' entry already exists. (359,19443)
Have a look at table 'layer' and search for an entry with layer_id 359. Now you are able to find out the wms with the fkey_wms_id field of this entry. This fkey_wms_id identifies the wms at table 'wms'.
Search for this wms_id(fkey_wms_id at table layer).
If you can't find an entry at table 'layer' or 'wms', something went wrong while you deleted a WMS or something like that.

Is it a new installation of mapbender, or an updated one?

Gruß,
Marko Samson

Marko Samson
Landesbetrieb Wald und Holz NRW