[Mapbender-dev] RE: [Mapbender-users] error on uploading capabilities

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue Mar 13 07:19:47 EDT 2007

Hi Tilo,

 > I subscribed to the dev-list and will try to help.
 > But you help me to get mapbender work with my geoserver, ok?

Sure; let's think win-win.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug. I'm currently working on it; but for the
records, would you mind adding a bug report at the Mapbender tracker?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/report

and click "new ticket".

By this way, the bug is recorded; everyone else will be able to search
for this bug, and we also have a tighter changelog for the next release.
It also assures that a bug report doesn't get lost if no one's around to
fix it in the first place.

If you need any help, let me know,

Cheers,

Christoph

Tilo Wütherich schrieb:
> Hi Christoph,
>
>> I guess the problem is better discussed at mapbender_dev; I'm sending a
>> copy to dev.
>

>> I would be interested which if-branch the script takes in your case (see
>> line 1082). This if determines the source of $t_layer_id. Maybe you can
>> add an exception to try to locate which if is taken; maybe we can find
>> the error this way.
>
> I'm not so familiar with php-debugging. I added 2 echoes, the script first
> enters the branch at 1082 for several times and then at 1079 and 1082 for
> some times (see below: hallo2 is 1082, hallo1 is 1079). If you need a
> special php-debug command, you can send me a codesnippet.
>
>> Do you use PHP4 or PHP5? Taking a look at the code I assume you'll run
>> into trouble with PHP4; For example
>
> PHP 5.2.0
>
>> If you are interested in debugging this piece of code, let me know and
>> we will do it together.
>
> Hm... I'm interested in getting mapbender work... probably it coincides :D
>
> Greetings, Tilo
>
> file:
> http://129.143.96.45:8080/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&
> VERSION=1.1.1hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hal
> lo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2h
> allo1hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo2hallo1hallo2hallo2hallo1hallo2hallo1sql error:
> Duplicate entry '19491-419' for key 1 ROLLBACK performed....

Baudson Christoph
http://www.wheregroup.com