AW: [Mapbender-dev] workgroup GDE: treeGDE2 - multilanguage for thecontextmenue

Melchior Moos Nimix at gmx.net
Tue May 8 06:17:09 EDT 2007

Hi,
In treegde2 there are also other language specific strings:
9 alert strings and the 3 tooltips of the buttons on top. So implementing it with element vars would mean 20 new element vars, which I think is too much. In the long run I would prefer central language files for the hole mapbender so that you only need to define the language in mapbender.conf.
regards,
Melchior