[Mapbender-dev] using jquery ...

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue May 15 08:23:52 EDT 2007

Here's what I tried

$("div.listitem", parent.frames["digitize"].document).Draggable({ ...

where

$ = parent.frames['ajax'].window.$;

When I log through jQuery it seems like it works. I get an object
[Object HTMLDivElement] as a result of the "find" method.

But then the script halts and Firebug says

this.setArray() is not defined

Maybe that is due to the Draggable, which is a jQuery extension.

I will continue trying

Christoph

Baudson Christoph
http://www.wheregroup.com