[Mapbender-dev] JSDoc (was: JSDoc and compression)

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu May 31 06:14:22 EDT 2007

For the upcoming release I want to prepare JSDoc for the following files

geometry.js
map.js
point.js
map_obj.js

The documentation is of course not complete, as some parts are
undergoing a redesign. But a lot of classes are already fully documented.

With this API, programming will be much more efficient. At least I hope so.

The output of JSDoc is HTML only. There is no Wiki output. So where will
the files be put?