[Mapbender-dev] edit gui elements, javascripts field

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue Nov 6 11:56:28 EST 2007

AFAIK, it is currently not possible to load more than one javascript via
the administration dialogue "edit gui elements". Maybe entering a comma
separated list of file names would be desirable.

I'm also not sure if the separation of "javascripts" and "modules" makes
sense. Maybe someone can tell me why we have both.

A drawback with the modules is, that they are not included via PHP, but
distinctively loaded by the client, which slows Mapbender down.

There is also a bug in including the javascripts in map.php; currently,
it is possibly to load the same script twice, which would crash
Mapbender. I filed a ticket http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/134

--
Where2B-Konferenz

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG