[Mapbender-dev] Copyright Assignment

Marc Jansen jansen.marc at gmx.de
Mon Nov 19 04:04:45 EST 2007

Hi Arnulf,
hi devs,

I (without knowing too much about the legal stuff) think the option with
copyright transfer to the OSGeo  might be the best choice.  I read the
document  you suggested in IRC
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Individual_Contributor_License_Agreement_%28CLA%29)
and personally think this sounds well.

What is the deal with single files that currently have the copyright
header set to something else than CCGIS?

Bye,

-- Marc