[Mapbender-dev] Copyright Assignment

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Nov 19 11:38:29 EST 2007

Marc Jansen wrote:
> Hi Arnulf,
> hi devs,
>
> I (without knowing too much about the legal stuff) think the option with
> copyright transfer to the OSGeo  might be the best choice.  I read the
> document  you suggested in IRC
> (http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Individual_Contributor_License_Agreement_%28CLA%29)
> and personally think this sounds well.
>
> What is the deal with single files that currently have the copyright
> header set to something else than CCGIS?
>
> Bye,
>
> -- Marc

Hey,
the only one that I know of is:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Mapbender_Provenance_Review#mod_legend.php

It is a joitn copyright by CCGIS and terrestris. I think we are close enough to the people involved that it should be possible to also get it assigned to OSGeo.

I *hope* in the meantime since the code review has been done no other copyright holders appeared! It should not have happended but if you know of anythign pls. let me know.

Regards, Arnulf