[Mapbender-dev] IRC meeting Oct 15, 2007

christoph.baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue Oct 16 04:26:25 EDT 2007

This is a short summary of yesterday's IRC meeting, see


log file: http://logs.qgis.org/mapbender/%23mapbender.2007-10-15.log

Please join our next meeting on Monday, Oct 22, 1700 UTC+1


Regular topics

   1. Roll call (who is there)
          * Christoph
          * Uli
          * Arnulf
          * Thomas
          * Michael
          * Astrid
   2. Assign IRC meeting chair
          * Christoph
   3. Review Development Process
      <http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Development_Process> page
      (last update 06/2006)
          * ACTION: Christoph will update the corresponding pages (see
   4. Review PSC <http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Mapbender_PSC> and
      PSC chair.
          * Uli resigns from chair
          * Christoph is nominated as new chair by Arnulf, accepts and
            is seconded by Uli
          * Motion carried, Christoph Baudson is new chair of the
            Mapbender PSC
   5. Mapbender for ms4w - what do you think about this?
          * Astrid has talked with Jeff
          * All in favor.
   6. SLD - report in Trac
          * Short discussion how to do it, will go into version 2.5
          * see http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/report/31

More information about the Mapbender_dev mailing list