AW: [Mapbender-dev] Version-number at mapbender.conf

Samson, Marko Marko.Samson at wald-und-holz.nrw.de
Fri Sep 28 06:13:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

How far are your developments with your nullsoft project?
Do you know the nsis eclipse plugin:
http://eclipsensis.sourceforge.net

I used it for a little installer project (non mb project) and it was a great help.

Do you install Apache and Postgres/Postgis with the installer, too?
Or do you assume, that it is already installed or you check it while the installation routine?

Will you implement an update routine, too? If so, we could think about a consistent solution for webbased and installer update by using the same file, format, algorithm ideas etc.

Marko Samson

Marko Samson
Landesbetrieb Wald und Holz NRW
GIS-Anwendungsentwicklung