[Mapbender-dev] MB with SLD already testable?

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Sat Feb 23 12:22:09 EST 2008

Hi,

the current 2.5 branch contains the working sld functionality,
although some changes will be still have to be made til the 2.5
release.

I'll will add some documentation to the wiki soon. to start using sld,
the easiest way is to enter the url to a sld in the appropriate field
in the editguiwms admin form or use the button "SLD" to launch  the
sld editor for a single layer of the current wms. After creating a sld
(currently tested with mapserver and geoserver) for the layer check
the radio button "use in mapbender", then this sld will be used for
the wms in the gui you are editing (fyi: in sld library mode).

Cheers, Michael

2008/2/19, Christoph Baudson <christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com>:
> Thomas Baschetti schrieb:
>
> > Hi,
>  >
>  > i'm just wondering, whether MB 2.5 already contains a testable
>  >
>  > SLD-Support?
>  > As i can see the SLD-Branch is merged with 2.5, right?
>  >

> Yes, this is true.
>
> > So, can anybody give me a starting point or have i to dig the sources?
>  >

> I'm afraid you have to wait for Michael Schulz to help. I have no idea
>  about the actual SLD-functionality, sorry.
>  > Bye
>  > Thomas

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de