[Mapbender-dev] OSGeo Hacking event

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Jan 24 04:11:19 EST 2008

Hello,
in case anybody missed it. Jeroen Ticheler (Geonetwork opensource) plans to have a code sprint in an old monastery. Read the details here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Hacking_event

I am inclined to go there if at all possible and would invite you to join in. I think this would be a great opportunity for us to intensify collaboration with other OSGeo projects, get into meta data with GeoNetwork, share with MapBuilder, include OpenLayers as map frame option, etc.

Please let me know asap whether you are interested.

Best regards,
Arnulf.