[Mapbender-dev] Motion to enhance the user/group model

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Jun 9 07:54:03 EDT 2008

Hi Len

before casting my vote I want to discuss one more thing. At the moment,
only users can own WMS and WFS. Is that some kind of a problem? Do we
want/need groups to own services?

Beside this point I'm positive on your motion, as it only adds
functionality. If you don't need the enhanced group model, you can stick
with the old model.

Thanks

Christoph

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG