[Mapbender-dev] I18n tutorial

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Dec 3 02:42:19 EST 2009

Hi Astrid,

Astrid Emde schrieb:
> Hello devs, hi christoph,
>
> thanks for the new I18n module and the new I18n tutorial.
>
> Just a question:
> What do you think about a new [[Category:Modules with I18n]]? We could add
> this category to all modules that provide i18n. It would be a good way to
> get an overview on the modules with I18n.
>
> This is the list of the modules that provide i18n:
> printPDF
> digitize
> wfsSpatialRequest
> treeGDE2
> mod_addWMSfromfilteredList_ajax
> wfs_additional_spatial_search
> mb_listGUIs
> mod_measure.php
> mod_wfs_gazetteer_client

Good idea to mention it, we already have a category [1]. If you want to
update it, feel free to do it, very much appreciated. You could also
make this part of our "Done" [2] by adding this information to the
module documentation [3] site.

Thanks

Christoph

[1] http://www.mapbender.org/Category:Internationalized