[Mapbender-dev] Roadmap

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Dec 7 12:37:42 EST 2009

Hi Mapbender devs

the road map is now official, you find it here [1].

There are three items in it. I can only prioritize roadmap items by
date, so I set them to Feb 26th to Feb 28th. This means they have to be
ready for FOSSGIS 2010, and the earlier dates are more important.

I have added tickets to each item. I managed to identify 11 tasks, which
of course need some refinement. Please help by adding new tickets with
better descriptions or adding to the the existing ones.

But at least we should now have a good start for the sprint on Saturday,
without the need for lengthy up-front discussions.

A now roadmap will be created after the FOSSGIS 2010 conference.

See you there,

Christoph

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/roadmap

--