[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender 2.5.1 rc1

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Wed Feb 11 09:23:42 EST 2009

I forgot to add the following two lines (see below)...this has changed:
By this, we do not have to touch the dump for minor releases. This will
save a lot of time and will enhance stability. I added this info to the
install.txt file. I also renamed the SQL files (I added the version number).

You devs might want to check out the database setup shell script I made
to test the dumps. It's located at

resources/db/install.sh

The mail to the user list is complete, here are the missing lines:

--

IMPORTANT: Even if you install Mapbender from scratch, you need to
execute the update SQL for Mapbender 2.5.1, as it is only a minor release.

--

WICHTIG: Selbst wenn Mapbender 2.5.1 rc1 neu installiert wird, muss das
Update SQL für Mapbender 2.5.1 rc1 ausgeführt werden, da es sich nur um

--

----------------------------------

 FOSSGIS Konferenz 2009
 17.-19. März 2009 in Hannover