[Mapbender-dev] install script for windows? - links to cmd / bat help pages

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Jul 2 02:48:34 EDT 2009

On Wed, July 1, 2009 7:00 pm, Thomas Baschetti wrote:
> Astrid Emde schrieb:
>>
>> msgfmt.exe should be installed on windows too. This tools comes with the
>> installation of poedit. You only have to aff the path to msgfmt to the
>> PATH  variable.
>>
>> Please have a look at:
>> http://www.mapbender.org/Gettext#Utility_programms
>>
>> It would be cool if this would be added to the script aswell.
>
> ok, depending on temperature in my workroom i will add it tomorrow ;-)
>
> Ciao
> Thomas

Hello Thomas,

  I hope your office cooled down a bit ;)

I tested your script and it worked fine. I just tried it for
* postgresql - UTF8
* I had to add PostgreSQL to the PATH-Variable
* I liked the way how the script leads through the installation

Are the scripts from the workflow more or less the same? Or do we have
to take parts from your changes to the install_2.6.sh script

Well done!

Astrid