[Mapbender-dev] install script for windows? - links to cmd / bat help pages

Thomas Baschetti Thomas.Baschetti at gmx.de
Thu Jul 2 03:53:44 EDT 2009

Astrid Emde schrieb:
>  I hope your office cooled down a bit ;)

perfect at the moment ;-)

> I tested your script and it worked fine. I just tried it for
> * postgresql - UTF8
> * I had to add PostgreSQL to the PATH-Variable
> * I liked the way how the script leads through the installation
>
> Are the scripts from the workflow more or less the same? Or do we have
> to take parts from your changes to the install_2.6.sh script

more or less the same.
Perhaps we (i) can take some parts to make  install_2.6.sh a little
more elegant/robust.
But perhaps we shouldn't take too much effort in shellscripting and do
something in php. I like the way drupal and others do this, complete
browserbased.
(Yeah, i know, this takes time we all don't have...)

> Well done!

thanks

Thomas