[Mapbender-dev] GSoC CSW update

Mifan Careem mifan at opensource.lk
Sun May 3 04:28:50 EDT 2009

Hi Christoph, All,

Sorry for not being able to attend the last IRC meeting - I was at a
Gartner conference representing Sahana in Chicago - just got back and
all ready to go.

I'll join in the next IRC meeting to talk about the CSW client more -
I'm at UTC/GMT +5.30, so the time is perfect for me. I'm currently
reading up on the various links you had provided and the IRC chat log -
based on this, I'll put up some starter points on the allocated wiki
page.

Regards

Mifan