[Mapbender-dev] GSoC: Development and SVN

Mifan Careem mifan at opensource.lk
Fri May 15 07:31:47 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Since we will be starting development pretty soon for the Google Summer
of Code 2009 - had a few questions regarding this.

a) How should the collaborative development be done? I assume we have to
check out the code from the mapbender trunk as a anonymous user using
SVN and do the changes there - when that is done, do we send in patches
every day? Or would there be a separate branch to commit code? I guess
at the end of the summer, there should also be a way to separate the
work each student does as well to show Google.

Regards

Mifan