[Mapbender-dev] Motion: Mapbender project opts in to the OSGeo Project Sponsorship program

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Oct 6 15:44:35 EDT 2009

On Tue, October 6, 2009 9:29 pm, Astrid Emde wrote:

> On Tue, October 6, 2009 12:33 pm, Arnulf Christl (aka Seven) wrote:
>> Folks,
>> I want to bring up the topic of OSGeo Project Sponsorship [1] again. I
>> am unsure what the latest status was, although I believe that nobody was
>> explicitly *against* joining OSGeo' project sponsorship program.
>> Therefore I want to make an official motion now:
>>
>> The Mapbender project opts in to the OSGeo Project Sponsorship program.
>>
>> We need someone to second this motion and then lots of +1 votes.
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Arnulf.
>>
>> [1] http://www.osgeo.org/sponsorship/opportunities

Hello,

we had a discussion on this on IRC last Year (01/2008 and 01/2008).

The PSC voted on this topic already. Please follow the thread

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapbender_dev/2008-March/001094.html

The motion passed and Arnulf described the next steps, see:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapbender_dev/2008-March/001112.html

So maybe we can catch up at this point.

Best regards astrid