[Mapbender-dev] Motion: Mapbender project opts in to the OSGeo Project Sponsorship program

Arnulf Christl (Seven) seven at arnulf.us
Wed Oct 7 11:00:18 EDT 2009

Astrid,
thanks for the pointer. I have no idea why this is so difficult??? It
seems to be straight forward...

Tyler,
can you help us lift the Mapbender project into the OSGeo project
sponsorship program? Find the motion and votes in the links below (this
motion is already really old, I must have fallen asleep along the way).
For the start I volunteer to be the financial contact point.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Christl