[Mapbender-dev] Roadmap

Arnulf Christl (Seven) seven at arnulf.us
Fri Oct 30 18:40:37 EDT 2009

Christoph,
thank you for taking this up, it is a very good suggestion. I cannot
contribute as much as I would like to yet but I believe that all your
points are good and probably also come iin the right priority.

I would like to see some REST-oriented ideas come up, for example
submitting WMS and WFS service capabilities Links or documents to
Mapbender without having to log in and open a web administration
interface. Mass-create accounts in the same way and enhance notifications,
monitoring.

I am pretty unsure what this would involve technical-wise and will
unfortunately not be at the next sprint (at least I did not check yet).

Good too see this happening.

A side question: If something is broken on
mapbender.telascience.org/current - should that also be reported using the
general Mapbender ticket system?

Regards,
Arnulf.

Arnulf Christl