[Mapbender-dev] [SoC09]Mapbender CSW - Last Report

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Sep 4 06:17:47 EDT 2009

Mifan Careem schrieb:
> Hi Christoph, All,
>
> Thank you for the excellent guidance this summer. I felt very much at
> home working with the Mapbender project, and am proud to have
> contributed something.
>
> I would very much like to continue working with the project - to both
> improve the Catalog Client and to contribute to MB in general. Please
> let me know of the best way to do this.

Mifan,
thanks again for your contribution. Did anybody pick up this thread?

Metadata is becoming more and more relevant and there is a host of
projects focused on this, with INSPIRE there is a lot of potential
building up. I am planning to start work on integrating Mapbender better
with GeoNetwork. What would be interesting to you?

Regards,
Arnulf.