[Mapbender-dev] [SoC09]Mapbender CSW - Last Report

Mifan Careem mifan at opensource.lk
Mon Sep 7 04:15:03 EDT 2009

Hi Arnulf,

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 12:17 +0200, Arnulf Christl wrote:

> Mifan,
> thanks again for your contribution. Did anybody pick up this thread?
Thanks - this is the first time this thread was picked up, but better
late than never :)

> Metadata is becoming more and more relevant and there is a host of
> projects focused on this, with INSPIRE there is a lot of potential
> building up. I am planning to start work on integrating Mapbender better
> with GeoNetwork. What would be interesting to you?
I'd definitely be interested. Another area remaining in the catalog is
to support the Application Profiles and INSPIRE, so that is something I
can work on as well. Integration with GeoNetwork sounds wonderful.

Regards

Mifan

--
CTO: Respere | http://respere.com/