[Mapbender-dev] Amplification of the Mapbender Installation Skript

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue Sep 15 05:35:26 EDT 2009

Vera Schulze schrieb:
> Hi Dev-List,
>
> I added an update sql (update_2.6rc2_to_2.6_pgsql_UTF-8.sql) for
> Mapbender migration 2.6rc2 to 2.6 to the Mapbender svn. It contains
> updates and inserts for the table translations needed for the I18N.

Hi Vera,

please add your changes to the file
"update_2.6rc1_to_2.6rc2_pgsql_UTF-8.sql"

Then rename the file to "update_2.6rc1_to_2.6_pgsql_UTF-8.sql"

There is no rc2 for Mapbender 2.6, it was just named under the
assumption we would have one.

I guess you can update the install scripts yourself, just look for the
appropriate file name and update it (as described above). Consult me if
you are blocked.

Thanks for your contribution!

Christoph

> For this reason an amplification of the Mapbender Installation Skript
> is needed.
> Somebody who likes do to that?
>
> Regards,
> Vera